We provide full-time residential support to people with a disability living in the greater Auckland and Waikato regions.
This support is provided by trained Community Support Workers, who are based in the homes 24 hours a day.
Our support staff aim to provide a safe, caring, encouraging environment, wherein people actively participate in daily life, identify their interests and strengths, and achieve individual lifestyle choices and Outcomes.
The primary aim is to support people to live a great life.
People are supported to engage with their communities, develop friendships and natural networks, and explore activities that will help them achieve their desired Outcomes.
Adult residential support offers:
- People are supported to access their communities and develop natural networks in the community
- Where possible, people are supported to participate in sporting, cultural and recreational activities
- And are supported to access other community services and options
- Through Spectrum’s sister company Homes of Choice, people are supported to access housing opportunities based on their individual needs and aspirations
Advocacy and networking
- Our Advocacy team provides people with support to ensure their individual needs and aspirations are met, and rights respected
- Through our Outcomes Brokerage, Aspirations and Business Enterprises services, people are supported in the development of work skills and identifying strengths, goals and interests
- We also provide support for individual employment opportunities
Call us today on 09 634 3790 to find out more about our Adult residential support.