Spectrum Care is dedicated to improving the
lives of people with a disability, within a community setting.
We're a high-performing organisation and won
a prestigious Gold Award from the New
Zealand Business Excellence Foundation
We strongly support the New Zealand Disability Strategy
and the United Nations' Convention on the Rights of
Persons with Disabilities.
Are you looking for a job where you can
make a positive difference?
If so, Spectrum Care can offer:
- A supportive team environment
- Equal employment opportunities
- Ongoing training in NZQA-recognised
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive rates of pay
- The reward and fulfilment of helping
- A learning environment
community support workers
Full-time, part-time and casual
opportunities exist within our residential adult service, child, youth
and respite service, home support and vocational/day service across the
Auckland and Waikato regions.
- Enjoy working with people?
- Have good communication skills?
- Enjoy the flexibility of shift work?
- Have a full class 1 or B drivers licence?
- Have basic computer skills?
Then join us and turn disabilities into
If you have any questions, email our HR team
During the past five years, we’ve offered
internships to more than 50 international students from Denmark,
the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the United States, completing a
range of different degrees in their home countries.
If you’re thinking about an international
internship, then why not choose a great organisation in the most
beautiful country in the world?!