We support people with…
- Lifestyle choices
- Opportunities to maximise personal development and community inclusion
- Living options and homes of choice
- Flexibility in person-directed support
We empower people through…
- Self-determination – People are in control of their own lives
- Person-centredness – People have supports that are individualised and use a whole-of-life approach
- Beginning early – Families are supported to have aspirations for their loved ones and build independence
- Easy to use supports – Support services are uncomplicated, effective and flexible
- Ordinary lives – People are supported to live ‘everyday lives’, including homes of choice, values roles and social connections
- Enhancing ‘Mana’ – People’s abilities and contributions are recognised and respected
- A community focus – People are supported to connect and engage with their own communities and natural supports
- Partnerships – Relationships between people, their families/whanau and friends are built and strengthened
We’re an independent charitable trust that provides support for children, young people and adults with disabilities and their whanau.
We offer a wide array of personalised and flexible support options for people of all ages and stages in the Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty and Wellington regions.
This includes 24-hour residential support, a variety of flexible respite support options, and specialised Home support,Transitions supportand Aspirations support. Our popular School Holiday, After-school and Weekend programmes of activities for children are available in Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton and Wellington – talk to us today to find out more!
Our independent living support is specifically focused on empowering people to their lives of choice – lives like any other – in the community, and our person-focused, person-directed Business Enterprises programme aims to support people towards their employment goals.
Call us today on 09 634 3790 to find out more about our support options.