Steps to follow:
- House Leader or Key Worker to complete section 1, involving person and family member where possible.
- Steps to be advised around process
- Make a 30 minute appointment with the Practice Nurse and 30 minutes with the GP.
Practice Nurse will be able to assist with completing some of the questions prior to GP assessment.
- Take this assessment along to the appointment for the GP to complete.
- Ensure the GP also completes the Action Plan at the end.
Additional items to the to the appointment
- Medication chart
- Weight chart
- Other relevant records: Seizure chart; Bowel chart; Blood sugar level chart.
- The Person’s Family history and Personal history. (?Health support plan part 2)
Internal Health Screen Requirement
(This can include behaviours such as watery eyes, turning head away, pushing food away, clamping mouth shut and refusal to eat)
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then refer the person to the Spectrum Communication Team
(cancer, heart disease, diabetes, COPD, dementia) NB this does NOT include Epilepsy
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then refer the person to the Spectrum Health Team
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then complete a Falls Risk Calulator and refer the person to the Spectrum Health Team
Annual Health Check
To be completed by House Leader or Key worker, involving Person/family member where possible