We’re dedicated to improving the lives of people with disabilities.
We strongly support the New Zealand Disability Strategy and the United Nations’ Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
Are you looking for a job where you can make a positive difference?
If so, we can offer:
- A supportive team environment
- Equal employment opportunities
- Ongoing training in NZQA-recognised qualifications
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive rates of pay
- The reward and fulfilment of helping others
- A learning environment
Community Support Workers (CSWs)
Full-time, part-time and casual opportunities exist within our residential adult service, child, youth and respite service, home support and vocational/day service across the Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions.
- Enjoy working with people?
- Have good communication skills?
- Enjoy the flexibility of shift work?
- Have a full class 1 or B drivers licence?
- Have basic computer skills?
Then join us and turn disabilities into possibilities!